St. Jerome Institute
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ancient Greek, Chess Club, SAT Prep
Arts and Music Programs:
Swing Dance Club, Troubador Traditions
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Combative Movement, Fly fishing, Ultimate Frisbee
- SJI`s curriculum is based on the nationally-recognized St Jerome Academy educational plan.SJI`s philosophy of the human person, vision for academic community and school culture, methodology, and Christocentric approach are fully anchored in the SJA educational plan.The SJI curriculum is both a continuation of that plan into the high school years and an authentic development of its core values tailored to the opportunities and challenges of young adulthood.
- The high school years mark a significant change in the life of the child. This is the time when girls and boys become young women and men. It is a dramatic time in the young person`s life, full of promise and peril. On the one hand, young people will naturally desire greater autonomy and enjoy new freedoms. Consequently, they begin to take greater ownership of their own education. On the other hand, driven by profound new longings and questions, students depend more than ever on friends and the broader community for their sense of identity. Their new freedoms place them in situations that can test their self-knowledge and self-command, often with a great deal at stake.Keeping this dichotomy in mind, SJI is devoted to maintaining a vibrant, respectful, and thoughtful community that lives out the truth that everything a school does teaches in some way. Within this humane community, students, teachers, and families can grow in knowledge and virtue.
- At SJI we believe that education fundamentally involves the formation of the human person. Beneath every class, every lesson lies our great responsibility to more deeply engage the question of each student`s destiny and purpose. Children in our society have been underestimated not merely in terms of what they can come to know or understand, but also in their capacity to love. At SJI, we give students the opportunity to strike out beyond the cynical, the tired, and the trite offerings so frequently designated to them, so that they may dare to gaze in wonder and awe at the great gift of the world around them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Jerome Institute cost?
St. Jerome Institute's tuition is approximately $15,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Jerome Institute?
The acceptance rate of St. Jerome Institute is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 62%.
What sports does St. Jerome Institute offer?
St. Jerome Institute offers 11 interscholastic sports: Archery, Dance, Intramural Sports Only, Martial Arts, Paddle Tennis, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball and Weightlifting.
When is the application deadline for St. Jerome Institute?
The application deadline for St. Jerome Institute is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Jerome Institute. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards