St Anthony Catholic School
- St. Anthony Catholic School's mission is to prepare its students for lives of service and leadership rooted in the catholic values of faith, hope, and love.
- St. Anthony Catholic School was founded in 1922 and was staffed by the benedictine sisters of elizabeth, new jersey for 75 years.
- Today St. Anthony faculty continues to teach in the benedictine tradition.
- Our students benefit from St. Anthony's rich academic culture, which includes high caliber faculty and staff, involved parents, and a supportive parish, St. Anthony commits to enriching the lives, minds, and souls of pre-kindergarten-8th grade students by providing them with a solid academic program, influenced by the teachings of the catholic church.
- St. Anthony is a proud member of the consortium of catholic academies.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: K-12 | 127 students
3742 Ely Pl SE
Washington, DC 20019
(202)575-0027 4.2 K-12
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
1421 V Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20009
(202)667-2608 2.2 PK-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
(202)581-2010 4.3 PK-8
- Fort Washington Grades: PK-6 | 46 students
8600 Loughran Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)567-0330 11.1 PK-6
- Mount Rainier Grades: PK-11 | 69 students
3501 Bunker Hill Rd
Mount Rainier, MD 20712
(301)807-9397 2 PK-11
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.