St Anthony Catholic School
Tel: (202) 526-4657
- St. Anthony Catholic School's mission is to prepare its students for lives of service and leadership rooted in the catholic values of faith, hope, and love.
- St. Anthony Catholic School was founded in 1922 and was staffed by the benedictine sisters of elizabeth, new jersey for 75 years.
- Today St. Anthony faculty continues to teach in the benedictine tradition.
- Our students benefit from St. Anthony's rich academic culture, which includes high caliber faculty and staff, involved parents, and a supportive parish, St. Anthony commits to enriching the lives, minds, and souls of pre-kindergarten-8th grade students by providing them with a solid academic program, influenced by the teachings of the catholic church.
- St. Anthony is a proud member of the consortium of catholic academies.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: K-12
3742 Ely Pl SE
Washington, DC 20019
(202) 575-0027 4.2 K-12
- Washington Grades: 1-8 | 152 students
1421 V Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 667-2608 2.2 1-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
(202) 581-2010 4.3 PK-8
- Fort Washington Grades: Inquire with school | 37 students
8600 Loughran Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301) 567-0330 11.1 Inquire with school
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.