- Grades: 4-8
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Washington Jesuit Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
WJA Shirts/Tops provided
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Community Service Club, Cooking Club, Debate Club, Drama Club, Gardening Club, Geography Club, Life Skills Club, Music - guitar or piano, Origami Club, Physical Fitness Club, Robotics Club, Stem Club
- The Washington Jesuit Academy is an all boys Middle School (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grades) for low-income households. The school offers full scholarships to students if they meet financial criteria. The school places heavy emphasis on academically challenging curriculum preparing for strong academic college-prep high schools. Our Mission is to educate academically talented adolescent boys from low-income families, regardless of religious denomination, providing for them a disciplined, rigorous learning environment. The Goal of the Education is to prepare these boys to become "men for others" who, having gained confidence spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically will be able to succeed in a college preparatory high school on their way to becoming leaders in their communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Washington Jesuit Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Washington Jesuit Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for Washington Jesuit Academy?
Endorse Washington Jesuit Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards