Lt Joseph P Kennedy Junior Inst
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lt Joseph P Kennedy Junior Inst ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Kennedy Institute provide a special education to school aged children with developmental and other disabilities. We serve students diagnosed with intellectual disabilities, significant learning disabilities, emotional disorders, autism and other related disabilities using the Success for All reading program to help students develop strong literacy skills, Key Math to enhance math skills, and the Phillip Roy program to enhance students' independent living skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lt Joseph P Kennedy Junior Inst?
The application deadline for Lt Joseph P Kennedy Junior Inst is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lt Joseph P Kennedy Junior Inst. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards