St John Catholic School
- St. John Catholic School Pre-Kindergarten has developed a strong core curriculum.
- The learning environment is child originated and teacher framed in a developmentally appropriate environment.
- Activities are designed to encourage creativity, independence and readiness for Kindergarten.
- Elements of both the Montessori and Reggio Emilia Method are incorporated into the learning environment.
- Pre Early Literacy Learning in Arkansas, Pre-ELLA, is incorporated into the hands on learning environment.
- Our goal, always, is to model what we teach, and to give our students the tools to meet every goal and challenge with Christian perseverance.
- Christian values are interwoven into the teaching of all subject areas.
- We strive to develop the whole child, academically, spiritually, physically, morally, and socially.
- Our teachers are fully certified instructors, many with Master's degrees.
- Our school is accredited by the Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
- Our Mission is to provide students a high quality education rooted in the life of Christ and to foster the pursuit of academic excellence and the development of the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Russellville Grades: NS-12 | 170 students
Po Box 1786
Russellville, AR 72811
(479)968-1429 5.8 NS-12
- Ola Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
199 Loopy Ln
Ola, AR 72853
(479)264-2569 18.5 PK-8
- Morrilton Grades: PK-12 | 269 students
106 N Saint Joseph St
Morrilton, AR 72110
(501)354-1668 24.8 PK-12
- Ozark Grades: Inquire with school | 20 students
304 N 13th Street
Ozark, AR 72949
(479)667-3552 41.3 Inquire with school
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.