St John Catholic School
- St. John Catholic School Pre-Kindergarten has developed a strong core curriculum.
- The learning environment is child originated and teacher framed in a developmentally appropriate environment.
- Activities are designed to encourage creativity, independence and readiness for Kindergarten.
- Elements of both the Montessori and Reggio Emilia Method are incorporated into the learning environment.
- Pre Early Literacy Learning in Arkansas, Pre-ELLA, is incorporated into the hands on learning environment.
- Our goal, always, is to model what we teach, and to give our students the tools to meet every goal and challenge with Christian perseverance.
- Christian values are interwoven into the teaching of all subject areas.
- We strive to develop the whole child, academically, spiritually, physically, morally, and socially.
- Our teachers are fully certified instructors, many with Master's degrees.
- Our school is accredited by the Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
- Our Mission is to provide students a high quality education rooted in the life of Christ and to foster the pursuit of academic excellence and the development of the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SubiacoGrades: 7-12 | 197 students
405 North Subiaco Avenue
Subiaco, AR 72865
- RussellvilleGrades: K-12 | 138 students
Po Box 1786
Russellville, AR 72811
- OlaGrades: PK-8 | 17 students
199 Loopy Ln
Ola, AR 72853
- MorriltonGrades: KG-12 | 222 students
106 N Saint Joseph St
Morrilton, AR 72110
- OzarkGrades: UG | 24 students
Po Box 329
Ozark, AR 72949
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.