St. John Lutheran School
- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. John Lutheran School is accrediated by the NLSA (National Lutheran School Accreditation) and KDE (Kansas Department of Education). A school where Jesus is taught in all subjects by qualified teachers in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Source: Verified school update
This is an excellent Christ-centered grade school that seeks to promote God-given talents in the children who attend. The teachers are dedicated to the Word of God and practice discipline in the classroom as well as advocating God's Word being preached in the home. Preparation in this school allows the student to become well-rounded and productive in the community. There is a high quality of academic achievement, sport opportunities, and music and art education. This school provides the opportunity for a firm foundation for progression into any high school or other academic setting.
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.