St. John Lutheran School
- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. John Lutheran School is accrediated by the NLSA (National Lutheran School Accreditation) and KDE (Kansas Department of Education). A school where Jesus is taught in all subjects by qualified teachers in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
This is an excellent Christ-centered grade school that seeks to promote God-given talents in the children who attend. The teachers are dedicated to the Word of God and practice discipline in the classroom as well as advocating God's Word being preached in the home. Preparation in this school allows the student to become well-rounded and productive in the community. There is a high quality of academic achievement, sport opportunities, and music and art education. This school provides the opportunity for a firm foundation for progression into any high school or other academic setting.
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.