Hylton Heights KinderCare
- The Hylton Heights KinderCare is very lucky to have several staff members with tenure.
- With their experience and knowledge, combined with the new staff members' fresh ideas, they make an excellent team.
- This team is just what our families desire for their child's educator/caregiver.
- We invite new families with open arms and can't imagine our life without KinderCare! We hope that you will take the time to come visit and get to know us and allow us to be a part of your life!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the Manhattan KinderCare in Manhattan, Kansas. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at the Manhattan KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- One of our primary responsibilities is to keep the children in our
care healthy and safe from injury and illness. Our Children's
health and safety is the responsibility of all staff in our center.
This includes managers and teachers as well as kitchen staff and
any other person who is in our center. We are a State Licensed
Center and follow all state regulations. This includes the training
of each and every staff member, making sure that all employees are
First Aid and CPR trained. Maintaining the child/teacher ratio is
the utmost importance in keeping a safe environment. Making sure
that all toys are age appropriate and that our rooms are arranged
to prevent any accidents and to allow visibility of our children at
all times. Outside time is very important for physical activity of
the children. It is also one of the most dangerous times of the
day. To prevent any accidents and ensure the children's safety, our
teachers arrange themselves so that they can see every inch of the
playground. By doing this we minimize the probability of accidents
on the playground and making it a safe place for our children.
We strive to make every parent feel welcome and comfortable in our center. It is important that they feel that they are leaving their children in the care of someone that is going keep them safe and out of danger. With our open door policy we encourage parents to visit or call often (if they need to). Parents feel comfortable with our security entrance and know that we do not let unauthorized people in our center. One way we do this is too check the I.D. of every person other than parents entering our center to pick up a child. Of course this is done only with the written authorization of the parent.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA - ARMY base is 15 minutes away. ****** NACCRA pays the difference between what we chare versus what on-base child care costs. ****** PLEASE SELL NACCRA! BASE IS VERY CLOSE!
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ManhattanGrades: KG-8 | 257 students
306 S Juliette Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502
- ManhattanGrades: 2-12 | 8 students
1001 S Scenic Dr
Manhattan, KS 66503
- ManhattanGrades: PK-12 | 137 students
3905 Green Valley Rd
Manhattan, KS 66502
- Junction CityGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
200 N Washington Street
Junction City, KS 66441
- AlmaGrades: K-8 | 31 students
Po Box 368
Alma, KS 66401
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.