St John's Lutheran School
- The St. John's Lutheran School system is an integral part of the American educational system.
- The elementary school of the Lutheran Church - -Missouri Synod date back to the decade between 1830 and 1840, when a number of Lutheran congregations were organize in the Mis western stated and established Christan day schools for their children.
- The first of these schools is older than the public schools in most states.
- Lutheran schools are not in competition with the public schools.
- Rather, the seek to work closely with the public schools in fulfilling the responsibilities of education in the community.
- ST. John's Lutheran School is bound to the same curricular standards of the Arkansas State Department of Education.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stuttgart Grades: NS-12 | 52 students
1104 E 21st St
Stuttgart, AR 72160
(870)673-1422 0.8 NS-12
- Stuttgart Grades: PK-6 | 51 students
920 W 19th St
Stuttgart, AR 72160
(870)673-3211 0.3 PK-6
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1406 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 57.3 PK-12
- Pine Bluff Grades: PK-12 | 308 students
3201 Ridgway Rd
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
(870)879-6264 34.9 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.