St. John's Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 89 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Battle of the Books Team, Stem Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band, Choir Chimes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Pee Wee Basketball
- St. John's Lutheran School was established in 1946 and is operated by St. John's Lutheran Church. The school is designed to provide a complete program of quality Christian education in the Lutheran tradition based on the conviction that learning and living take on meaningful dimensions only when related to Christ. Curriculum: Although taught as a subject each day, religion permeates the entire curriculum. All subjects are presented in the light of God's Word. The curriculum parallels that offered by the Midland Public Schools. Accreditation: St. John's has National Lutheran School and Michigan Non-Public Schools Accreditation. St. John's Lutheran School's mission is to make disciples for Jesus Christ through a Gospel-oriented ministry that provides a Christ-centered education, integrated with a quality academic program, to churched and unchurched families.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John's Lutheran School cost?
St. John's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $3,000 for private students.
What sports does St. John's Lutheran School offer?
St. John's Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards