St. John's Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 131 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,050
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
This amount is for one child in our school. If there is more than one child in a family, the next child would be less. When there are four children of one family enrolled, the fourth child is free.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. John's Lutheran School exists to provide Christ-centered education for children. It is a full-time educational agency, giving every child an opportunity not found in any public school -- A BALANCED PROGRAM for the SOUL, MIND, and BODY. We believe that an education without Christ is one without foundation and real purpose. We believe that all school subjects must be taught in the light of God's inspired and errorless Word.
- Our goals are a solid education in secular learning and a solid spiritual and moral training based on the immovable foundation of Holy Scripture to prepare our children for a God-pleasing life here on earth and for eternal life in heaven. The underlying philosophy of our Christian education is based on faith in Jesus, the Savior. Through Him we are reconciled to God the Father and are assured of forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven through the working of God's Holy Spirit. We aim to let God's wisdom, as revealed in the Bible, speak on all matters. This Christ-centered philosophy, and God's blessing on all our endeavors, should motivate our children to strive for a life on earth that reflects their love for God and all people.
- In Christian education nothing is purposely neglected that is considered essential to a curriculum of elementary education. Based on the principle that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Proverbs 9:10), a complete course of study is offered in the secular subjects commonly taught in Preschool-Grade 8. Our school strives to do this with the conviction that it involves precious gifts of God which are to be cherished and used so the child can take his proper place in and render valuable service to the home, community, and church.
Endorse St. John's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.