St. John's Lutheran School
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,050|
|Tuition Notes||This amount is for one child in our school. If there is more than one child in a family, the next child would be less. When there are four children of one family enrolled, the fourth child is free.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chris Mueller|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. John's Lutheran School exists to provide Christ-centered education for children. It is a full-time educational agency, giving every child an opportunity not found in any public school -- A BALANCED PROGRAM for the SOUL, MIND, and BODY. We believe that an education without Christ is one without foundation and real purpose. We believe that all school subjects must be taught in the light of God's inspired and errorless Word.
- Our goals are a solid education in secular learning and a solid spiritual and moral training based on the immovable foundation of Holy Scripture to prepare our children for a God-pleasing life here on earth and for eternal life in heaven. The underlying philosophy of our Christian education is based on faith in Jesus, the Savior. Through Him we are reconciled to God the Father and are assured of forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven through the working of God's Holy Spirit. We aim to let God's wisdom, as revealed in the Bible, speak on all matters. This Christ-centered philosophy, and God's blessing on all our endeavors, should motivate our children to strive for a life on earth that reflects their love for God and all people.
- In Christian education nothing is purposely neglected that is considered essential to a curriculum of elementary education. Based on the principle that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Proverbs 9:10), a complete course of study is offered in the secular subjects commonly taught in Preschool-Grade 8. Our school strives to do this with the conviction that it involves precious gifts of God which are to be cherished and used so the child can take his proper place in and render valuable service to the home, community, and church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaver DamGrades: PK-8 | 284 students
503 S Spring Street
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- Iron RidgeGrades: PK-8 | 59 students
308 Herman Street
Iron Ridge, WI 53035
- HelenvilleGrades: PK-8 | 70 students
W3255 Us Highway 18
Helenville, WI 53137
- PewaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 68 students
1292 Tally Ho Trl
Hubertus, WI 53033
January 23, 2018
What is private school really like? Is there any truth to the rumors you keep hearing? Let's find out.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 23, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.