St John The Baptist Catholic School
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School Community strives to provide a nurturing Catholic Christian environment.
- Our goal is to prepare students to become productive citizens, active parishioners, and life long learners, who can meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- We believe each student is a child of God deserving respect; children should be developed spiritually, intellectually and physically; instruction integrates Catholic values and academic excellence; students learn through various learning styles; self-discipline is the best discipline; technology should be utilized across the curriculum; students should be provided with opportunities to serve others; parents, teachers, and staff are partners in education; and students need a positive safe structured environment for learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 868 students
325 Slaughter Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)469-6400 2.8 PK-12
- Madison Grades: K-6 | 271 students
375 Mt Zion Rd
Madison, AL 35757
(256)705-8300 3.8 K-6
- Huntsville Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
1699 Old Dry Creek Rd
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)837-5266 3.7 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 63 students
840 Balch Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)830-6224 1.7 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.