St John The Baptist School
- At St. John the Baptist School we view the student as our greatest priority.
- We provide educational opportunities that encourage students to utilize their talents, gifts and abilities.
- We prepare them for the challenges of the future so they can be contributing members of the Christian community.
- We believe Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, all children can learn, each child is inherently good, and Catholic education is a team effort.
- We strive to lead the children of our parish school into a loving relationship with God, to enable each student to develop a personal relationship with God, a positive self-image, a respect for others and concern for all creation.
- We provide a curriculum of academic excellence that is student centered, value based and recognizes individual differences.
- We promote cooperation, respect and the development of a healthy self-concept among students and encourage an atmosphere of cooperation among families, school, parish and community.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,685|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool and PK rates differ. Tuition rates vary according to parish member or non-parish member status and number of children in the family enrolled in school.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dousman Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
246 W Ottawa Avenue
Dousman, WI 53118
(262)965-2291 16.6 PK-8
- Jefferson Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
232 E Church Street
Jefferson, WI 53549
(920)674-2922 0.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 148.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 148.2 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.