St Joseph Elementary School
Tel: (812) 963-3335
- St. Joseph Preschool is a developmental program that encourages the growth of the whole child.
- The primary goal is to help young children develop socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically, and spiritually.
- Social/Emotional: Children will develop a positive self-concept and genuine concern for others.
- Cognitive: Children will be able to acquire skills that lead to life long learning.
- Physical Children will acquire basic gross motor and fine motor skills.Spiritually Children will learn to follow Jesus' example in learning to get along with others and to remember that God's love is everlasting.
- Children learn best from direct interactions with their environment where each child receives adequate amounts of structure time, individual time, and group time.
- The children will participate in a well-balanced atmosphere that allows for adequate freedom and choice.
- By structuring the classroom with appropriate learning materials, and providing choice and incorporating many teaching strategies in a safe and nurturing environment, children will have the opportunity to gain a sense of autonomy, confidence, and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Joseph Elementary School also viewed these schools: Resurrection Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Grades: NS-8 | 374 students
5301 New Harmony Road
Evansville, IN 47720
(812) 963-6148 3.4 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.