Resurrection Elementary School
- Resurrection School provides a safe, loving christian environment which encourages the total development of the child.
- This is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, and staff.
- At Resurrection we educate the whole child, heart, hands, and head.
- Top priority is the teaching of religion and communicating to each child that there is a God who loves him.
- We cultivate the intellect by creating an interesting environment, encouraging self-esteem; providing for creativity; developing accuracy; stressing knowledge of the basics; providing extra-curricular activities; developing self-discipline, and developing the ability to reason and make decisions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.