- Resurrection School provides a safe, loving christian environment which encourages the total development of the child.
- This is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, and staff.
- At Resurrection we educate the whole child, heart, hands, and head.
- Top priority is the teaching of religion and communicating to each child that there is a God who loves him.
- We cultivate the intellect by creating an interesting environment, encouraging self-esteem; providing for creativity; developing accuracy; stressing knowledge of the basics; providing extra-curricular activities; developing self-discipline, and developing the ability to reason and make decisions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EvansvilleGrades: NS-8 | 234 students
918 W Mill Road
Evansville, IN 47710
EvansvilleGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
6130 W Saint Joseph Rd
Evansville, IN 47720
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.