Resurrection Elementary School
Tel: (812) 963-6148
- Resurrection School provides a safe, loving Catholic environment which encourages the total development of the child.
- This is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, and staff.
- At Resurrection we educate the whole child, heart, hands, and head. Top priority is the teaching of religion and communicating to each child that there is a God who loves him.
- We cultivate the intellect by creating an interesting environment, encouraging self-esteem; providing for creativity; developing accuracy; stressing knowledge of the basics; providing extra-curricular activities; developing self-discipline, and developing the ability to reason and make decisions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Grades: NS-8 | 310 students
918 W Mill Road
Evansville, IN 47710
(812) 422-3688 3.4 NS-8
- Evansville Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
6130 W Saint Joseph Rd
Evansville, IN 47720
(812) 963-3335 3.4 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.