St. Joseph Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 186 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,250
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
No child is refused admission due to inability to pay.Students that are not Catholic pay $500 more.
- The staff at SJS works together with the parents to assist the children in becoming everything God expects them to be.Religion is taught daily and the children are blessed to be able to attend mass twice a week. The average class size is 17 students. Physical Education is offered three times a week and Music is offered twice. .
I went there in 1959 Charles H. Ritter
Endorse St. Joseph Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.