St. Francis Indian School
- The mission of St. Francis Indian School is to facilitate the best academic and cultural education with the highest expectations for our student and their families using a well-trained supportive staff in a safe and healthy environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mission Grades: 1-8 | 8 students
485 E. 2nd St.
Mission, SD 57555
(605)856-2476 16.6 1-8
- Valentine Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
224 N Government St
Valentine, NE 69201
(402)376-2745 26.1 PK-8
- Porcupine Grades: K-8 | 146 students
500 Lourdes Lane
Porcupine, SD 57772
(605)867-2801 72.1 K-8
- Pine Ridge Grades: 9-12 | 237 students
100 Mission Drive
Pine Ridge, SD 57770
(605)867-1289 83.7 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.