Zion Lutheran School
Zion Lutheran School exists to aid in the development of a student's academic abilities, as well as his or her love and faith in Jesus as the Savior.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,200
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Can pay quarterly, monthly, or by semester
- In addition to the State of Nebraska curriculum requirements, students become knowledgeable in forensics, the art or study of formal debate.
- Your child accomplishes this through various programs of public speaking, story-telling, poetry, demonstration, music (children's choir), art, and local community projects.
- Students also have the opportunity to learn with updated classroom computers, under the direct guidance of our teachers.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Zion Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.