Zion Lutheran School exists to aid in the development of a student's academic abilities, as well as his or her love and faith in Jesus as the Savior.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 44 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,200
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Can pay quarterly, monthly, or by semester
- In addition to the State of Nebraska curriculum requirements, students become knowledgeable in forensics, the art or study of formal debate.
- Your child accomplishes this through various programs of public speaking, story-telling, poetry, demonstration, music (children's choir), art, and local community projects.
- Students also have the opportunity to learn with updated classroom computers, under the direct guidance of our teachers.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Zion Lutheran School cost?
Zion Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $1,200 for private students.
What sports does Zion Lutheran School offer?
Zion Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Zion Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Zion Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Zion Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.