St. Joseph KinderCare Photo #7 - Our discovery preschool class learing how to measure how tall they are.
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a high quality child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families.In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff.We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures.Your child’s security begins at the front door, literally.All guests and alternative pick up people are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting.We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care.If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child’s well-being while in our care.We also take the responsibility of your child’s emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- State Subsidy - CCA NACCRRA VOC Rehab
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Joseph KinderCare?
The application deadline for St. Joseph KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Joseph KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.