St. Joseph Christian School
- St. Joseph Christian School is a interdenominational, private Christian school strategically located to serve pre-k through twelfth grade students from the Northwest Missouri/Northeast Kansas area.
- The school's purpose is to partner with Christian parents in their God-given responsibility to encourage, discipline, and instruct their children.
- Based in a biblical worldview, instruction at SJCS builds in core curricula at the lower levels and expands to provide college-preparatory course-work at the upper levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Anatomy, Calculus, Chemistry 1 & 2, College Algebra, English Literature, French 3 & 4, Physics, Spanish 3 & 4, Trigonometry,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website: www.stjosephchristian.com for tuition details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cyndi King|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Drug-free Superstars, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook Academic Team, Chapel Team, Chess Club, Class Officers, Drama, Yearbook, Drug-free Superstars,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
- Core Values of SJCS
- Scholarship: Maximizing academic achievement for all students.
- Jesus Christ: Encouraging all students to make Jesus Christ LORD of their lives.
- Character: Encouraging the development of Christ-like character in all students.
- Service: Providing opportunities for all students to serve Jesus Christ by serving others.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
People that viewed St. Joseph Christian School also viewed these schools: South Park Christian Academy.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017