St Joseph School Of All Saints Parish
- St. Joseph School of All Saints Parish serves students from nursery through grade eight from Haverhill, Massachusetts and surrounding areas.
- We offer a challenging academic program integrated with Catholic values in a safe and welcoming environment.
- We strive to develop an awareness and concern for the less fortunate through the practice of the Corporal Works of Mercy.
- A St. Joseph School student whose conduct inside or outside the school premises is detrimental to the school will be subject to disciplinary action by school authorities.
- A student may be asked to see an outside professional as a requirement for remaining a member of the school community.
- Attendance at St. Joseph School is a privilege not a right.
- St. Joseph School does not have regular nursing care; the school nurse is employed by the city and is present on a part-time basis.
- Children with a written doctor's order and medication that is in the pharmaceutical may self-medicate under staff supervision.
- This includes Epi Pens and inhalers included. All students should have on file a current immunization record as required by Massachusetts' laws. Health records should have up-to-date emergency information, as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haverhill Grades: PK-K | 78 students
Haverhill, MA 01832
(978) 373-6663 2.2 PK-K
- Haverhill Grades: PK-8 | 442 students
31 S Chestnut St
Haverhill, MA 01835
(978) 372-5451 1 PK-8
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-5354 10.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.