- St. Joseph School of All Saints Parish serves students from nursery through grade eight from Haverhill, Massachusetts and surrounding areas.
- We offer a challenging academic program integrated with Catholic values in a safe and welcoming environment.
- We strive to develop an awareness and concern for the less fortunate through the practice of the Corporal Works of Mercy.
- A St. Joseph School student whose conduct inside or outside the school premises is detrimental to the school will be subject to disciplinary action by school authorities.
- A student may be asked to see an outside professional as a requirement for remaining a member of the school community.
- Attendance at St. Joseph School is a privilege not a right.
- St. Joseph School does not have regular nursing care; the school nurse is employed by the city and is present on a part-time basis.
- Children with a written doctor's order and medication that is in the pharmaceutical may self-medicate under staff supervision.
- This includes Epi Pens and inhalers included. All students should have on file a current immunization record as required by Massachusetts' laws. Health records should have up-to-date emergency information, as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AmesburyGrades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
HaverhillGrades: PK-KG | 44 students
Haverhill, MA 01832
HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 174 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
BradfordGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
31 S Chestnut St
Bradford, MA 01835
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.