St. Joseph School
- Saint Joseph School is a Catholic School dedicated to serving a diverse population of children and their families.
- We are committed to providing an atmosphere and curriculum that encourages the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel.
- Our mission is to offer our students an academic program that provides for intellectual, personal and communal growth in order to develop responsible citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Groton Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
50 Sacred Heart Drive
Groton, CT 06340
(860)445-0611 12.4 PK-8
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
Norwich, CT 06360
(860)889-4174 0.6 PK-8
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
35 Wawecus Hill Rd
Norwich, CT 06360
(860)887-7830 2.7 PK-8
- New London Grades: K-8 | 159 students
25 Squire St
New London, CT 06320
(860)442-1720 12.8 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.