St. Joseph School
- Saint Joseph School is a Catholic School dedicated to serving a diverse population of children and their families.
- We are committed to providing an atmosphere and curriculum that encourages the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel.
- Our mission is to offer our students an academic program that provides for intellectual, personal and communal growth in order to develop responsible citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wayne Gignac|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Groton Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
50 Sacred Heart Drive
Groton, CT 06340
(860) 445-0611 12.4 PK-8
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
Norwich, CT 06360
(860) 889-4174 0.6 PK-8
- Norwich Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
35 Wawecus Hill Rd
Norwich, CT 06360
(860) 887-7830 2.7 PK-8
- New London Grades: K-8 | 128 students
25 Squire St
New London, CT 06320
(860) 442-1720 12.8 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?