St. Joseph School
Tel: (630) 279-4211
- St. Joseph School has been, from its founding, a co-educational school committed to the development of Catholic education.
- St. Joseph School is dedicated to a traditional curriculum, a belief in equal standards for all, the development of high moral character, and a true spirit of Christian community.
- We bring children to God through our commitment to the formation and education of each student in body, mind & spirit.
- Our students are immersed in the Gospel Message through service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Addison Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1233 W Holtz Ave
Addison, IL 60101
(630) 543-4130 2.3 PK-8
- Wood Dale Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
260 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630) 766-4508 2.8 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.