St. Joseph School
- St. Joseph School has been, from its founding, a co-educational school committed to the development of Catholic education.
- St. Joseph School is dedicated to a traditional curriculum, a belief in equal standards for all, the development of high moral character, and a true spirit of Christian community.
- We bring children to God through our commitment to the formation and education of each student in body, mind & spirit.
- Our students are immersed in the Gospel Message through service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Addison Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
1233 W Holtz Ave
Addison, IL 60101
(630)543-4130 2.3 PK-8
- Wood Dale Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
260 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
(630)766-4508 2.8 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.