- The mission of St. Joseph School is to recognize each child as a unique person loved by God.
- The educational program promotes the life-long process of personal development, academic learning and growing in faith.
- The school staff works with parents to help each child succeed with dignity.
- We believe that the purpose of St. Joseph School is to provide a Catholic education for each student who, with his/her unique needs and learning style, is created by God with the potential for a productive life on earth as well as a destiny in the life to come.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We mutually share with the family, the Church, and society the responsibility of assisting each child with the harmonious development of physical, moral, intellectual, cultural, and spiritual endowments.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Quality in offering Faith Formation, love of God, high academic standards, family focus, succeed with dignity, weekly worship, active participation in IESA events. Many graduates continue to excel in high school. Strong angel buddy system among the students and a very invested Parent Club and Athletic Board. Parents are extremely dedicated to raising funds to help the parish with the cost of the school.
- Posted by Administrator - mhett
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.