St. Joseph School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of St. Joseph School is to recognize each child as a unique person loved by God.
- The educational program promotes the life-long process of personal development, academic learning and growing in faith.
- The school staff works with parents to help each child succeed with dignity.
- We believe that the purpose of St. Joseph School is to provide a Catholic education for each student who, with his/her unique needs and learning style, is created by God with the potential for a productive life on earth as well as a destiny in the life to come.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We mutually share with the family, the Church, and society the responsibility of assisting each child with the harmonious development of physical, moral, intellectual, cultural, and spiritual endowments.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Quality in offering Faith Formation, love of God, high academic standards, family focus, succeed with dignity, weekly worship, active participation in IESA events. Many graduates continue to excel in high school. Strong angel buddy system among the students and a very invested Parent Club and Athletic Board. Parents are extremely dedicated to raising funds to help the parish with the cost of the school.
- Posted by Administrator - mhett
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?