- ST. KATHARINE DREXEL SCHOOL~~~ c Students and teachers pray together daily and attend Mass weekly.
- c Saint Katharine Drexel School provides an environment in which learning and mutually supportive relationships flourish.
- c A safe, supportive environment is key. c Reverence for the Lord and for every person is a pronounced commitment of all teachers, staff and volunteers c High parental involvement is expected.
- c Parents connect with each other while building new and lasting friendships.
- c Along with your children, your family will be enriched by the opportunity to grow in faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform: visit our website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,330|
|Tuition Notes||Tution = 2330 for the first child K-8; includes instructional fee and play ground fee.|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Builders Club, Jazz Band, Forensics, Yearbook Yearbook, Builders Club, Jazz Band, Forensics,
- Saint Katharine Drexel School, as an extension of St. Katharine Drexel Parish, is a child-centered, caring community. SKDS is dedicated to educating the whole child in the Catholic Christian tradition, offering a Christian message and a faith-filled environment to its school family through worship and service. The St. Katharine Drexel School Family, with parents as the primary teachers, shares the joint responsibility of serving our school and others as well as building faith, knowledge and a cooperative spirit. All students, teachers, staff, parents and administration are vital to the educational program. At the St. Katharine Drexel School we teach the whole child. We encourage him/her to develop a personal and communal relationship with God. We foster a loving and secure environment. We challenge him/her to work thoroughly in all the disciplines. Finally, we encourage a sense of pride in oneself, leading to pride in St. Katharine Drexel School which plays an integral part in the Beaver Dam Community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoriconGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
505 N Palmatory St
Horicon, WI 53032
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
818 W Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Green LakeGrades: K-8 | 70 students
435 Walker Ave
Green Lake, WI 54941
Fox LakeGrades: PK-8 | 56 students
110 Edgelawn Dr
Fox Lake, WI 53933
HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
245 High St
Hartford, WI 53027
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.