St. Katharine Drexel School
- ST. KATHARINE DREXEL SCHOOL~~~ c Students and teachers pray together daily and attend Mass weekly.
- c Saint Katharine Drexel School provides an environment in which learning and mutually supportive relationships flourish.
- c A safe, supportive environment is key. c Reverence for the Lord and for every person is a pronounced commitment of all teachers, staff and volunteers c High parental involvement is expected.
- c Parents connect with each other while building new and lasting friendships.
- c Along with your children, your family will be enriched by the opportunity to grow in faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform: visit our website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,330|
|Tuition Notes||Tution = 2330 for the first child K-8; includes instructional fee and play ground fee.|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Builders Club, Forensics, Jazz Band, Yearbook Builders Club, Forensics, Jazz Band, Yearbook,|
- Saint Katharine Drexel School, as an extension of St. Katharine Drexel Parish, is a child-centered, caring community. SKDS is dedicated to educating the whole child in the Catholic Christian tradition, offering a Christian message and a faith-filled environment to its school family through worship and service. The St. Katharine Drexel School Family, with parents as the primary teachers, shares the joint responsibility of serving our school and others as well as building faith, knowledge and a cooperative spirit. All students, teachers, staff, parents and administration are vital to the educational program. At the St. Katharine Drexel School we teach the whole child. We encourage him/her to develop a personal and communal relationship with God. We foster a loving and secure environment. We challenge him/her to work thoroughly in all the disciplines. Finally, we encourage a sense of pride in oneself, leading to pride in St. Katharine Drexel School which plays an integral part in the Beaver Dam Community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 35 students
626 Milford St
Watertown, WI 53094
- IxoniaGrades: KG-8 | 91 students
W1956 Gopher Hill Rd
Ixonia, WI 53036
- LomiraGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
558 S Water St
Lomira, WI 53048
- OkaucheeGrades: K-8 | 59 students
Po Box 146
Okauchee, WI 53069
- HustisfordGrades: PK-8 | 58 students
Po Box 387
Hustisford, WI 53034
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.