St. Luke Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 292-8812
- St. Luke Preschool, a ministry of the congregation for more than 50 years, offers a year-round school program, with before and after care for all children.
- Our mission is to form a partnership with families and the church to provide a safe and secure Christian environment that enables and encourages children to learn through developmentally appropriate play and instruction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lori Erven|
- St. Luke Preschool, a ministry of the congregation for more than 50 years, offers a year round school program, with before and after care for all children. Our mission is to form a partnership with families and the church to provide a safe and secure Christian environment that enables and encourages children to learn through developmentally appropriate play and instruction.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
2610 Utah St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 299-6783 0.8 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-8 | 166 students
7701 Candelaria Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 884-3876 1.1 NS-8
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
10111 Constitution Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 299-0633 1.1 PK-5
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 325 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505) 298-7626 1.1 PK-5
St. Luke Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten is by far one of the greatest schools in town. I cannot speak highly enough about the office and teaching staff. The classrooms are clean and welcoming, and the playground is not only fun, but also safe and secure. St. Luke is a “nut free” school with a strict policy; however, there are plenty of healthy options for parents to choose from that do not include nuts. Having a child with an allergy, this policy gives me reassurance that he will be safe at school. But beyond the factors of having a safe and friendly school is the fact that my children love it here. On more than one occasion, my son has asked to stay and play longer. If you are looking for a preschool, I highly recommend St. Luke.
- Posted by Parent - behrc
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.