St. Luke's Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (919) 286-2274
- Since 1961, St. Luke's Kindergarten and Preschool has provided a creative and caring learning environment for children ages 3 through kindergarten.
- Small class size allows our experienced and dedicated teachers to focus on each child's individual development.
- The school is located in its own building, next door to the church.
- Enrollment is not limited to children of St. Luke's members; we serve the wider community as well.
- St. Luke's School is a child development center dedicated to the principle that "education is a process by which children are assisted in their individual growth".
- Our purpose is to provide an environment in which each child can develop physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually and to develop the creative power inherent in every child in a stimulating and secure environment in which he is free to create, investigate and manipulate.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St. Luke's Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Gorman Christian Academy & Early Learning Center.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.