St. Mark's Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (636) 938-4432
- At St. Mark's, our teachers and staff are "dedicated to equipping young minds for service to God, Family, and community through daily study of His word and academic excellence." We work in partnership with our Church congregation to help all students learn about Jesus and grow daily in their faith and relationship with Him.
- We also care about our families and communities, and work to help them see and feel Christ's love for them! Greetings from St. Mark's Parents and Teachers in Lutheran Schools.
- This organization's purpose is primarily one of nurture, fellowship, and service in hopes of developing a closer relationship between the home and school.
- The PTLS officers seek to find coordinators for special activities throughout the school year, such as for fundraisers, fellowship events, room mothers/ bake sales, finding speakers for parent/teacher learning workshops, and hosting a community service project which has recently included a health fair.
- The importance of a Christian family unit is affirmed in all activities provided.
- St. Mark's Lutheran School is accredited nationally through the National Lutheran School Accreditation program.
- St. Mark's Lutheran School is also accredited through the Missouri Chapter of the National Federation of Non-Public School State Accrediting Associations. St. Mark's was re-accredited in May 2005.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eureka Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
350 E 4th St
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-4602 1.4 PK-8
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 126 students
1230A Big Bend Road
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 861-1901 8.1 NS-8
- House Springs Grades: NS-9 | 275 students
4675 Notre Dame Dr
House Springs, MO 63051
(636) 671-0247 8.3 NS-9
Our child has attended St. Marks for several years now. We feel that she is receiving a top notch education and is developing a solid foundation in basic Christian fundamentals. The teachers at this school are very dedicated to developing the whole child and helping them to achieve their maximum potential. Teachers are supportive, caring and committed to academic excellence.
- Posted by Parent - kateg
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.