St. Mary Catholic School
St. Mary School is rooted in Catholic values and committed to academic excellence. We are dedicated to forming a child of God who knows, loves and lives the faith.
Together with the family, the faculty and staff of St. Mary School are called to prepare the child to learn, to accept, and to internalize his/her responsibility to the family, Church, community and the world today and in the future.
The student is taught by example to love and respect his/her own dignity as a child of God..
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-2
- Students: 89 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial Aid available
National avg.: 85%
- St. Mary Catholic School is situated in the beautiful community of Mayville, WI. Mayville is located on the Horicon Marsh, the largest freshwater cattail marsh in the United States. Mayville is 45 minutes from Milwaukee and Madison. The school has been providing a Catholic education to area children since 1904. The dedicated faculty and staff always "Put Kids First!" The school offers 3K, Community 4K, 5K, 1st and 2nd grades as well as housing a year-round childcare facility (6 weeks-12 years of age).
Profile last updated: 04/22/2021
Endorse St. Mary Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?