St Mary Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (815) 338-3598
- St. Mary's Catholic School build a strong mind, body and spirit in Christ in a faith-based community.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We believe in the uniqueness and dignity of each child.
- We believe that St. Mary's School is a Christian community, which provides a Catholic foundation that nurtures the unique abilities of our students while leading them to a full maturity in Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marengo Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
408 Jackson St
Marengo, IL 60152
(815) 568-5156 9.1 PK-8
- Delavan Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
848 Oak St
Delavan, WI 53115
(262) 728-5667 24 PK-8
- Williams Bay Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
W5525 State Hwy 67
Williams Bay, WI 53191
(262) 245-9404 18.6 PK-12
Every parent wants the BEST for their child. Public vs private education can be a difficult choice in this economy.When my daughter was entering kindergarten I checked out ALL the options. I knew I wanted to start her education strong in order to establish a solid base for her future of learning. I wanted her to be in an environment that she would enjoy learning, get individual attention, be challenged, in a safe environment surrounded by friends and family with good character and strong morales. I am so thrilled to have chosen St Marys in Woodstock. It is everything I hoped for and more! This is not a government institution and is worth every dollar I invested and every sacrifice I have made to make this happen. Everyone involved including staff, families and children are OUTSTANDING!!! I have also enrolled my son in their pre-school program for all the same reasons. Thank you St. Marys!!!
- Posted by Parent - pamin
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.