St Mary Elementary School
Tel: (937) 548-2345
- St. Mary School provides students with an updated curriculum, current educational programs and the necessary resources to meet the needs of the individual students.
- St. Mary School teachers endeavor to treat each student as an individual and to educate and work with the whole child.
- Since we see the parents as the prime educators of their children, we work closely with the parents to help each child reach maximum ability; intellectually, spiritually, socially, and physically.
- As a Catholic School, St. Mary's seeks to prepare our students to live and proclaim the Good News.
- This is accomplished through growth in their personal sanctification and promotion of social reform in the light of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St Mary Elementary School is Decolores Montessori School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-9 | 176 students
312 Central Avenue
Greenville, OH 45331
(937) 547-1334 0.3 PK-9
- Fountain City Grades: 1-8 | 28 students
1373 Overman Rd
Fountain City, IN 47341 15 1-8
- Fountain City Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
10202 Bonn Rd
Fountain City, IN 47341 18.7 1-8
- Williamsburg Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
9045 Center Rd
Williamsburg, IN 47393
(765) 886-6042 20.6 1-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.