St Mary Elementary School
Tel: (812) 663-2804
- St. Mary's School provides a quality Catholic education for all families who desire and choose such for their children.
- At St. Mary's we integrate the Gospel values and truths throughout the curriculum.
- We work to develop an atmosphere and environment that has its characteristics: love, cooperation, unity, and a reverence for life, and respect for the rights of others.
- St. Mary's Parish is committed to providing a school for those who want a Catholic education with a strong academic program for their children.
- When class size permits, Catholics from neighboring parishes and non-Catholic students are welcome to apply for admission.
- No child or family will be discriminated against in admission on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, or handicap.
- St. Mary's School teachers and administration are dedicated to life-long learning.
- In partnership with parents, the faculty and staff strive to create an environment that encourages every child to reach his or her full potential.
- St. Mary's School challenges its students, teachers, administrators, and parents to model Christian values and attitudes in their everyday living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.