Good Shepherd Christian Academy partners with family and church to provide a Christ centered, biblically based education emphasizing academic excellence and character development.
Our goal is to provide an educational environment that is spiritually based, emotionally encouraging, physically safe, and intellectually challenging.
We believe a child has the best opportunity for success when home, church and school are working together in harmony towards these ends.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Good Shepherd Christian Academy partners with family and church to provide a Christ centered, biblically based education emphasizing academic excellence and character development.
- Our goal is to provide an educational environment that is spiritually based, emotionally encouraging, physically safe, and intellectually challenging.
- We believe a child has the best opportunity for success when home, church and school are working together in harmony towards these ends.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Good Shepherd Christian Academy often compared to?
Good Shepherd Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like St. Mary Continuation School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Good Shepherd Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Good Shepherd Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Good Shepherd Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.