Y Child Care & Family Center
- Built in 1995, we have available to you and your family a state-of-the-art facility to grow spiritually and physicallya place where laughter is cherishedand where relationships blossom.
- Our uniqueness allows for children to practice Christian values daily, incorporate swim and gym into their regular activities and build lifelong friendships.
- The Center uses a developmental approach to caring and teaching young children.
- Our program offers opportunities for your child to explore, to make discoveries, and to use his/her senses and physical movement.
- Through hands-on activities children learn and develop at their own pace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batesville Grades: NS-8 | 405 students
17 E Saint Louis Pl
Batesville, IN 47006
(812)934-3310 1.3 NS-8
- Guilford Grades: NS-8 | 64 students
9788 North Dearborn Rd
Guilford, IN 47022
(812)623-2631 11.5 NS-8
- Brookville Grades: NS-8 | 235 students
275 High St
Brookville, IN 47012
(765)647-4961 13.5 NS-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?