Y Child Care & Family Center
- Built in 1995, we have available to you and your family a state-of-the-art facility to grow spiritually and physicallya place where laughter is cherishedand where relationships blossom.
- Our uniqueness allows for children to practice Christian values daily, incorporate swim and gym into their regular activities and build lifelong friendships.
- The Center uses a developmental approach to caring and teaching young children.
- Our program offers opportunities for your child to explore, to make discoveries, and to use his/her senses and physical movement.
- Through hands-on activities children learn and develop at their own pace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batesville Grades: NS-8 | 405 students
17 E Saint Louis Pl
Batesville, IN 47006
(812)934-3310 1.3 NS-8
- Guilford Grades: NS-8 | 64 students
9788 North Dearborn Rd
Guilford, IN 47022
(812)623-2631 11.5 NS-8
- Brookville Grades: NS-8 | 235 students
275 High St
Brookville, IN 47012
(765)647-4961 13.5 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.