St Mary Elementary School
Tel: (417) 667-7517
- St. Mary's School is located in Vernon County and is part of the Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese.
- We provide a quality Catholic education to students of all faiths in small, individualized classroom settings.
- Tours are available during the school day and prosepective families are always welcome. Contact us to discover your child's educational options.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniform: red or white shirt/blue pants/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are dependent upon parishioner status and number of students in the family. We utilize Smart Tuition (a third-party vendor) to assess a family\'s financial need for scholarships and to help determine the tuition rate.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- People that viewed St Mary Elementary School also viewed these schools: Harrisonville Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisonville Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
1606 Chapel Drive
Harrisonville, MO 64701
(816) 884-6499 55.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.