St. Mary Of Redford Elementary School
- St. Mary of Redford Catholic School is accredited through the Michigan Nonpublic School Accreditation Association, a Chapter of the National Federation of Nonpublic Schools State Accrediting Associations.
- The St. Mary of Redford School Community recognizes that every child is a special and unique person created by a loving, caring God.
- We strive to educate each student in that spirit. St. Mary is dedicated to educating the individual student by providing a nurturing environment which promotes Catholic faith formation, quality academics and physical well-being throught the continuing effort of a professional, innovative staff in collaboration with a supportive faith-centered community.
- Our special aim is to create and nurture a safe, clean, caring environment in which skills can be learned, perspectives gained and relationships formed that will help all to live a life based on Christian values.
- We aim to assist students in becoming responsible, productive contributors of self to school, family and community. We earnestly ask for your cooperation in this venture.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St. Mary Of Redford Elementary School also viewed these schools: Southfield Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southfield Grades: PK-12 | 603 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
(248) 357-3660 7.5 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.