St. Mary School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 171 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,600
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Aftercare Program, Middle School Robotics, Spanish
Arts and Music Programs:
Artist in Residence - Alathea
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Johnson City Parks and Rec Teams
- St. Mary's Catholic School envisions a Christian learning community guided by the love, acceptance, and caring expressed in the life of Jesus Christ, thereby encouraging our students to be life-long learners with open hearts and a deep commitment to serving others. Anchored in love, St. Mary's Catholic School endeavors to promote Gospel values, academic excellence, and service to others. The Christian community of St. Mary's Catholic School believes each child is a gift from God endowed with unique gifts, talents, and abilities, the home, school, church and community support the total educational experience of the child, with parents having the primary role, a superior academic curriculum based on the needs of diverse learners stimulates students intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually students recognize and accept diverse beliefs, abilities, and cultures of others, prayer is an integral part of the school day we demonstrate our Christian values by offering our support and service to the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary School cost?
St. Mary School's tuition is approximately $5,600 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Mary School?
The acceptance rate of St. Mary School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does St. Mary School offer?
St. Mary School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only, Track and Field, Winter Track and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary School?
The application deadline for St. Mary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards