St. Mary School
The small teacher-student ratio allows each child to receive the one-on-one instruction necessary to progress more quickly, to reinforce concepts, and to achieve mastery.
At St. Mary School every child is important and every child is taught at their academic level and taken as far as possible during each academic year.
We strive to teach the academic skills while incorporating our faith and values into each day's lessons.
Children learn to "do what Jesus would do" as they practice taking turns, sharing, treating others with respect, praying for those in need, and working to meet the needs of others.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition for Preschool varies depending upon number of days and whether 1/2 day or full day.
Mrs. Kristen Watson
- St. Mary School is working to develop flexible programs to meet the needs of today's busy families. Before and After School Programs as well as full and half day preschool programs available.
Endorse St. Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.