St Mary St Joseph School
- St. Mary - St. Joseph School educates in an atmosphere of love and respect for “J.O.Y.” (Jesus, others, yourself).
- As a bi-parochial Catholic school, we challenge our students to develop their God-given talents and intellect.
- Through His Word and by our daily example, we nourish their spiritual growth.
- We are committed to providing students in grades pre-K through eight from Windham and the surrounding towns with a challenging academic program emphasizing Gospel values.
- We teach so that students will meet the future with a firm foundation of knowledge, skills and faith.
- As educators of the Catholic faith we strive to teach Gospel values, pray with the students, and serve as models of responsible caring adults of faith.
- Understanding that education is a life-long process, we strive to instill in students the specific skills and self-discipline necessary to achieve academic success now and in the future.
- Realizing that our students are the leaders of tomorrow, we celebrate the uniqueness of each child, and we hold as our sacred mission to help each child develop his or her own God-given talents and gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed St Mary St Joseph School also viewed these schools: Oak Grove Montessori Elementary School.
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.