St Mary Visitation School
- St. Mary's Visitation Catholic Parish School exists to direct children toward God and toward Christian service to society through Catholic religious formation, academic challenge and continuous improvement.
- Here, students grow into "the St. Mary's Visitation Way." Catholic formation and academic excellence are equally important and both are intended to lead students to realize the love of God in their own lives and to serve Christ's Gospel mission to impact the world.
- Respect, responsibility and right relationships are the foundations of our school community life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,070|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for parish members. The amount for non-parish member is 4, 110.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elm Grove Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
945 Terrace Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
(262)797-2970 1.4 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 154.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 154.2 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 83.8 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?