St Marys Catholic Elementary School
- St Marys Elementary School is a part of Joplin Area Catholic Schools.
- We believe that the special purposes for our schools are threefold: Christian enviornment, academic excellence, and leadership development.
- The Joplin Area Catholic Schools educate the whole person – mind, body, and spirit – to be a good citizen and a future leader of church, community and nation.
- St. Mary's fully accredited school places a high emphasis on helping students use their potential for academic growth.
- Caring teachers help students develop a Christian value system to take with them throughout life.
- Students learn to respond to others' needs by sharing of themselves.
- Through various activities and discussions, values such as compassion, cooperation, responsibility and self-discipline are learned.
- These values are learned in the Christian community environment of the school and in religion classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.