Mcauley Catholic High School
- McAuley Catholic High School was established in 1885. We are a regional high school serving Joplin and the surrounding communities.
- A strong college preparatory curriculum develops the whole person - mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Basic and advanced courses are available in English, Spanish, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Business, Fine and Graphic Arts, Music, Physical Education, and Religion.
- A well-coordinated academic guidance program has been developed for all grade levels.
- The Joplin Area Catholic School System provides students a strong academic and Catholic faith foundation.
- Our goal is to teach young people to integrate Christian values into all aspects of life.
- We provide students with educational and social skills needed to be active, productive members of the community and Church.
- We endeavor to graduate young adults who are effective witnesses to the presence of Christ in the world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|