St. Matthew's Preschool
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 92 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Karate on Wednesdays after school
- We believe that child development is crucial during the preschool years, from the moment a child enters our one-year-old classroom until he/she graduates from our Kindergarten class. We strive to develop the "whole" child, including language skills, cognitive abilities, social/emotional maturation, fine and gross motor skills, and creativity.
- At St. Matthew`s, children learn through play, arts and crafts, music and movement, circle and story time, and cognitive learning activities. Each class focuses on age-appropriate learning and skills.
Endorse St. Matthew's Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards