St. Michael Continuation School serves 104 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
The student:teacher of St. Michael Continuation School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Catholic.
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 104 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,550
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. Michael School is located in Pinconning, Michigan, a rural community north of Bay City. We have 109 students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. We are proud to say that we have a kind, caring, dedicated staff committed to our students' futures. We offer a faith-filled, safe school environment that makes everyone who enters our doors feel like they are "home".Some of the many things we pride ourselves on are our kindhearted, spirited students, enthusiastic staff, our themed classrooms, our Student Council, Halloween parade, one-of-a-kind Christmas program, Catholic Schools Week celebration, March is Reading Month celebrations, school carnival, May Crowning, Kindergarten graduation, 8th Grade graduation and formal dance, and so much more!Please feel welcome to stop by and see us anytime. Everyone is welcome to attend our school; if you have any questions about the school, do not hesitate to call (989) 879-3063.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Michael Continuation School cost?
St. Michael Continuation School's tuition is approximately $2,550 for private students.
What is St. Michael Continuation School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Michael Continuation School?
The application deadline for St. Michael Continuation School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Michael Continuation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.