St Patrick School
- St. Patrick School has been providing an enriching Catholic education for children in grades first through eight for almost 100 years and through grade twelve for over 50 years.
- We are committed to providing a learning environment for all students to develop in mind, body and spirit.
- At St. Patrick, students experience a challenging curriculum integrated with Catholic values that prepare them for a changing world.
- Our curriculum meets Diocesan, State, and National Standards and is designed to prepare students for higher learning.
- College preparatory classes, a new computer lab, and Internet access in all classrooms complement the core curriculum.
- Students in all grades participate in daily prayer, weekly liturgies, and service projects that help build their spirituality and character.
- At St. Patrick, all students experience an optimum student to teacher ratio, which promotes a strong environment for learning.
- At Portland St. Patrick we strive to make excellence our standard.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average ACT score||22|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||High school students pay an additional $400.00 and there is a 50 registration fee for all students|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Randy Hodge|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westphalia Grades: K-6 | 274 students
209 N Westphalia St
Westphalia, MI 48894
(989)587-3702 6.9 K-6
- Pewamo Grades: 1-8 | 96 students
160 East Street
Pewamo, MI 48873
(989)593-3400 9.5 1-8
- Ionia Grades: K-12 | 15 students
83 E Tuttle Rd
Ionia, MI 48846
(616)527-9350 10 K-12
- Saint Johns Grades: PK-5 | 46 students
8990 Church Rd
Saint Johns, MI 48879
(989)224-3178 11.2 PK-5
- Ionia Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
317 Baldie St
Ionia, MI 48846
(616)527-3561 11.2 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.