St. Patrick School
Tel: (361) 852-1211
- The mission of St. Patrick Catholic School is to educate our children to know, love and serve God through religion, academics, physical activities and community service.
- We provide an environment where our students learn to take risks without fear of criticism to develop the skills of decision making, self-reliance, independence, cooperation, and respect for others.
- We challenge our students to do their personal best in all aspects of school life - academic, athletic, and artistic.
- We teach our students to discover their strengths in order to see what can be accomplished when they give their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-K | 68 students
901c Brawner Pkwy
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
(361) 883-9306 0.7 PK-K
- Baytown Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
5555 N Main St
Baytown, TX 77521
(281) 421-4150 203 PK-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.