St Patrick School
- The mission of St. Patrick Catholic School is to educate our children to know, love and serve God through religion, academics, physical activities and community service.
- We provide an environment where our students learn to take risks without fear of criticism to develop the skills of decision making, self-reliance, independence, cooperation, and respect for others.
- We challenge our students to do their personal best in all aspects of school life - academic, athletic, and artistic.
- We teach our students to discover their strengths in order to see what can be accomplished when they give their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
450 Chamberlain St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361)883-0857 0.6 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-K | 69 students
901c Brawner Pkwy
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
(361)883-9306 0.7 PK-K
- Baytown Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
5555 N Main St
Baytown, TX 77521
(281)421-4150 203 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.