St Patrick School
- The mission of St. Patrick Catholic School is to educate our children to know, love and serve God through religion, academics, physical activities and community service.
- We provide an environment where our students learn to take risks without fear of criticism to develop the skills of decision making, self-reliance, independence, cooperation, and respect for others.
- We challenge our students to do their personal best in all aspects of school life - academic, athletic, and artistic.
- We teach our students to discover their strengths in order to see what can be accomplished when they give their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
450 Chamberlain St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361)883-0857 0.6 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-K | 69 students
901c Brawner Pkwy
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
(361)883-9306 0.7 PK-K
- Baytown Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
5555 N Main St
Baytown, TX 77521
(281)421-4150 203 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.