St Patrick School
- The mission of St. Patrick Catholic School is to educate our children to know, love and serve God through religion, academics, physical activities and community service.
- We provide an environment where our students learn to take risks without fear of criticism to develop the skills of decision making, self-reliance, independence, cooperation, and respect for others.
- We challenge our students to do their personal best in all aspects of school life - academic, athletic, and artistic.
- We teach our students to discover their strengths in order to see what can be accomplished when they give their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
450 Chamberlain St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361)883-0857 0.6 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-K | 69 students
901c Brawner Pkwy
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
(361)883-9306 0.7 PK-K
- Baytown Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
5555 N Main St
Baytown, TX 77521
(281)421-4150 203 PK-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.