St. Paul Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Debate Club, Science Club, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
St. Paul Lutheran School will-
teach her students the Word of God and Luther`s Small Catechism.
build up the homes and families of students and members of the congregation to serve God and His church.
provide a mathematics and science curriculum that teaches the order and design of God`s creation.
provide a language curriculum that prepares students to be master communicators and clear thinkers.
provide a fine arts and music curriculum that instills the ability to discern beauty and virtue and nurtures God-given talents.
- provide daily and purposeful physical activity to discipline the body and mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $4,200 for private students.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cross Country and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards