St. Paul's Child Development Center
- The St. Paul's Child Development Center is a preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten which strives to create child centered environments concerned with the development of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Developmentally based learning activities are individualized and flexibly created in natural settings.
- Communication, self-control, self-expression, creativity and growth of a positive self-image are fostered.
- We provide preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and summer programs. Being in the business for over 20 years, our qualified staff creates a comfortable environment in our child-centered program.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, which helps focus on our developmentally based philosophy.
- We are non-profit and accredited by NAEYC. The preschool has a mixed age grouping that allows each child to grow at his or her own rate.
- In addition to individualized growth, this setting allows children of diverse gages to interact, optimizing what can be learned when children of varying ages and abilities, have opportunities to interact.
- All manner of diversity is encouraged in the St. Paul's Child Development Center environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)334-5856 3.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.