St. Paul's Child Development Center
- The St. Paul's Child Development Center is a preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten which strives to create child centered environments concerned with the development of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Developmentally based learning activities are individualized and flexibly created in natural settings.
- Communication, self-control, self-expression, creativity and growth of a positive self-image are fostered.
- We provide preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and summer programs. Being in the business for over 20 years, our qualified staff creates a comfortable environment in our child-centered program.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, which helps focus on our developmentally based philosophy.
- We are non-profit and accredited by NAEYC. The preschool has a mixed age grouping that allows each child to grow at his or her own rate.
- In addition to individualized growth, this setting allows children of diverse gages to interact, optimizing what can be learned when children of varying ages and abilities, have opportunities to interact.
- All manner of diversity is encouraged in the St. Paul's Child Development Center environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TrumbullGrades: K-12 | 409 students
575 White Plains Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.