St. Paul School
St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential.
In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate. Christ is the center of all we do!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See the uniform dress code on school website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,138|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tina Ellefson|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boy/Girl Scouts, Buddies Not Bullies, Buddy Program, Cantor Group, Chess Scholars, Children's Choir, Civic Oration, Library Club, Liturgical Dance, Mad Science, Mass Servers, Rec Nights, Service Projects, Student Council|
- Philosophy Statement
- St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential. In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate. Christ is the center of all we do!
- Vision Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School aims to develop future citizens who follow a path of life-long faith, enriched with moral values; and, who will be committed to life-long learning while embracing attitudes of Christian service for today and for the future.
- Mission Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School of the Milwaukee Archdiocese is a faith community dedicated to the education of God’s children. We are committed to helping all of our students experience the POWER:
- rayer, Outreach, Worship, Education, and Relationships!
- rayer: To foster an environment rich in the Catholic traditions of personal and private prayer, including all daily prayers and special prayers that are season or event appropriate.
- Outreach: To offer opportunities for Christian witness and service to others with parish, in-school, and outreach activities. To incorporate regular service opportunities for middle school youth.
- Worship: To regularly celebrate Catholic liturgy and sacraments while learning and practicing worship responses and liturgical music.
- Education: To educate the whole child to the best of his/her God-given talents: spiritually, intellectually, morally, socially and physically while providing a Christ-centered, values-enriched, 21st century technology-enhanced curriculum both Wisconsin and Archdiocesan standards-based.
- Relationships: To provide a safe, secure environment with a fully implemented We are Buddies, not Bullies program.To offerextracurricular opportunities for social development including league athletics, band, scouting, science club, rec nights, ski club and many others.
- Come, experience the POWER!
- St. Paul School is accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and theWisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Association.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 154.9 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 154.8 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920) 733-2651 88.3 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920) 739-9194 91.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.