St Paul School
- St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential.
- In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate. Christ is the center of all we do!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See the uniform dress code on school website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,138|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tina Ellefson|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boy/Girl Scouts, Buddies Not Bullies, Buddy Program, Cantor Group, Chess Scholars, Children's Choir, Civic Oration, Library Club, Liturgical Dance, Mad Science, Mass Servers, Rec Nights, Service Projects, Student Council|
- Philosophy Statement
- St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential. In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate. Christ is the center of all we do!
- Vision Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School aims to develop future citizens who follow a path of life-long faith, enriched with moral values; and, who will be committed to life-long learning while embracing attitudes of Christian service for today and for the future.
- Mission Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School of the Milwaukee Archdiocese is a faith community dedicated to the education of God’s children. We are committed to helping all of our students experience the POWER:
- rayer, Outreach, Worship, Education, and Relationships!
- rayer: To foster an environment rich in the Catholic traditions of personal and private prayer, including all daily prayers and special prayers that are season or event appropriate.
- Outreach: To offer opportunities for Christian witness and service to others with parish, in-school, and outreach activities. To incorporate regular service opportunities for middle school youth.
- Worship: To regularly celebrate Catholic liturgy and sacraments while learning and practicing worship responses and liturgical music.
- Education: To educate the whole child to the best of his/her God-given talents: spiritually, intellectually, morally, socially and physically while providing a Christ-centered, values-enriched, 21st century technology-enhanced curriculum both Wisconsin and Archdiocesan standards-based.
- Relationships: To provide a safe, secure environment with a fully implemented We are Buddies, not Bullies program.To offerextracurricular opportunities for social development including league athletics, band, scouting, science club, rec nights, ski club and many others.
- Come, experience the POWER!
- St. Paul School is accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and theWisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Association.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 154.9 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 154.8 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 88.3 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 91.5 PK-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.