St. Paul United Methodist Preschool
Tel: (864) 582-2068
- St. Paul United Methodist Preschool Program is been voted 2008 Best Of Spartanburg Award in the Preschool Category by the US Local Business Association.
- The St. Paul United Methodist Church Preschool will provide young children with meaningful experiences in a safe, Christian environment.
- We are committed to meet the individual child at his/her level of growth and then aid the child in further physical, academic, and social development.
- Along with a well balanced curriculum we offer age appropriate practices so children can experience success at school.
- After such positive experiences, we believe the child will develop a strong individual worth and a desire for continued learning.
- Meaningful play is the most effective form of instruction at the pre-school age.
- At St. Paul we use a wide scope of activities to encourage a love for learning, emotional and social growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?