St. Paul United Methodist Preschool
- St. Paul United Methodist Preschool Program is been voted 2008 Best Of Spartanburg Award in the Preschool Category by the US Local Business Association.
- The St. Paul United Methodist Church Preschool will provide young children with meaningful experiences in a safe, Christian environment.
- We are committed to meet the individual child at his/her level of growth and then aid the child in further physical, academic, and social development.
- Along with a well balanced curriculum we offer age appropriate practices so children can experience success at school.
- After such positive experiences, we believe the child will develop a strong individual worth and a desire for continued learning.
- Meaningful play is the most effective form of instruction at the pre-school age.
- At St. Paul we use a wide scope of activities to encourage a love for learning, emotional and social growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.