St. Pauls Episcopal School
- St. Paul's school began in the summer of 1969, when a group of ladies recognized a need for quality Christian preschool education in Greenville.
- The school opened with less than 20 students and two teachers.
- Today, we are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for 75 students.
- We currently have a staff of 12. We house children between the ages of 6 weeks through 5 years.
- We also offer an after school program for students ages 5-9.
- The school employs elementary/early childhood certified teachers to teach our older preschool classes.
- We provide a Montessori-based curriculum with a certified Montessori teacher who teaches our students twice a month.
- We also integrate our lessons with creative art, dramatic play, and language.
- We also offer French, Stretch-N-Grow, as well as Chapel once a week.
- St. Paul's Episcopal School is a valuable community asset that has already helped prepare a whole generation of children to be responsible and contributing leaders in their communities.
- Many people from the Greenville area can say that they were St. Paul's "Graduates".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website at: www.stpaulsepiscopalschool.org to get information regarding our tuition rates. We are also a CCS provider.|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Faunce|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-11 | 34 students
3201a Robin Rd
Greenville, TX 75402
(903)455-3410 2.1 PK-11
- Quinlan Grades: PK-K | 40 students
4271 County Road 2546
Quinlan, TX 75474
(903)441-1737 14.4 PK-K
- Rockwall Grades: K | 5 students
608 Sourwood Ln
Rockwall, TX 75087
(214)728-4020 19.9 K
- Fate Grades: NS-6 | 43 students
PO Box 62
Fate, TX 75132
(972)898-3896 20.1 NS-6
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.