St. Pauls Episcopal School
- St. Paul's school began in the summer of 1969, when a group of ladies recognized a need for quality Christian preschool education in Greenville.
- The school opened with less than 20 students and two teachers.
- Today, we are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for 75 students.
- We currently have a staff of 12. We house children between the ages of 6 weeks through 5 years.
- We also offer an after school program for students ages 5-9.
- The school employs elementary/early childhood certified teachers to teach our older preschool classes.
- We provide a Montessori-based curriculum with a certified Montessori teacher who teaches our students twice a month.
- We also integrate our lessons with creative art, dramatic play, and language.
- We also offer French, Stretch-N-Grow, as well as Chapel once a week.
- St. Paul's Episcopal School is a valuable community asset that has already helped prepare a whole generation of children to be responsible and contributing leaders in their communities.
- Many people from the Greenville area can say that they were St. Paul's "Graduates".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website at: www.stpaulsepiscopalschool.org to get information regarding our tuition rates. We are also a CCS provider.|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Faunce|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 244 students
8420 Jack Finney Blvd
Greenville, TX 75402
- GreenvilleGrades: PK-11 | 34 students
3201a Robin Rd
Greenville, TX 75402
- QuinlanGrades: PK-K | 40 students
4271 County Road 2546
Quinlan, TX 75474
- RockwallGrades: K | 5 students
608 Sourwood Ln
Rockwall, TX 75087
- FateGrades: NS-6 | 43 students
PO Box 62
Fate, TX 75132
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.